This webinar is for those who have a trustee or leadership role in any organisation that holds charitable status and will explore their governance role as a trustee and enhance your knowledge of your safeguarding duties and responsibilities.
This interactive webinar lasts 2.5 hours and is delivered over a morning, afternoon or evening.
The course will be presented by one of our team of professional and experienced trainers and will include presentation slides, film clips and small group exercises to help delegates learn the content effectively.
The session is delivered at a steady pace for those who are familiar with safeguarding terminology.
If you are a listed contact of one of our members, your discount will be applied automatically at checkout. If your organisation is a member but you are not the listed contact, you will need to obtain the discount code from the listed contact; this can then be applied at checkout.
The safeguarding landscape within the charitable sector
- Exploring current influences on the safeguarding landscape
- Lessons learnt from public inquiries
- Understanding charity commission guidance
- Implications for overseas and international work
Essential requirements for effective safeguarding governance
- Key safeguarding priorities for trustees
- Leadership and accountability
- The charity and beneficiaries
- People and risk
Responding to and reporting serious incidents
- Liaising with external bodies and statutory agencies
- Managing internal processes and expectations
- Reporting serious incidents
- Creating a culture of transparency, learning and review
For full details of our training terms and conditions please click here https://thirtyoneeight.org/terms-and-conditions/training-delegate/
We strive to create courses and resources that are accessible for everyone. If you have any specific accessibility requirements or want to discuss how we may help you access our courses please email email@example.com or call us on 0303 003 1111.