This interactive webinar lasts 2 hours and is delivered over a morning, afternoon or evening and contains a short comfort break around way through.
The course will be presented by one of our team of professional and experienced trainers and will include presentation slides and interactive elements to help delegates learn the content effectively. This webinar will be hosted through Zoom.
If you are a listed contact of one of our members, your discount will be applied automatically at checkout. If your organisation is a member but you are not the listed contact, you will need to obtain the discount code from the listed contact; this can then be applied at checkout.
This webinar is for members who use us as their DBS umbrella body and for those who are responsible for the DBS process within their organisation. The course will equip you with the knowledge and tools needed to make decisions on whether or not a role requires disclosure and how to effectively manage the criminal records check process.
Learning objectives for this session are to have:
- A basic awareness of what safer recruitment Is, where DBS checks sit within the process and why it’s important.
- A good knowledge about creating Online DBS applications.
- A good overview of how to manage online DBS applications, including checking ID documents, completing section Y, tracking application, viewing results and creating reports
- A good understanding of the criteria for enhanced checks and how to use the Interactive Eligibility Guide to apply this to roles within your own organisation
- A full awareness of Basic Disclosures, and where these can be useful.
- A good knowledge of how to obtain criminal record checks from overseas and an awareness of the risks of not carrying these out.
- A good awareness of the DBS update Service and how this can help remove the need for applicants to apply for multiple disclosures.
For full details of our training terms and conditions please click here https://thirtyoneeight.org/terms-and-conditions/training-delegate/
We strive to create courses and resources that are accessible for everyone. If you have any specific accessibility requirements or want to discuss how we may help you access our courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0303 003 1111.